She She Me Sponsors: Endless.com and Shabby Apple
She She's Fab Fall Fashion Obsessions
is a funny thing. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the whole concept. I love
it with things like the seasons when we go from pasty winter skin
to glowing summer tans or from flip-flops that by summer's end could walk on their own to rich supple knee-high
boots that reek only of fine Italian leather and chic ensembles to come. Alternatively,
I don't like change when it comes in the form of a break in my routine.
For instance, when someone is filling in for Kelly Ripa and I
must spend my mornings with someone else. Total bummer. Or when someone new comes
to spin class and gets on my bike. That's a guaranteed storm cloud over my horizon right there. But I digress…
Even more than
that, I have a problem with big life changes. As much as I like
to think of myself as a mover and a shaker, a single, independent
woman racing through life in the twirty lane, the truth of the matter is that I'm quite a homebody at heart.
In essence, I like staying in and watching movies and eating popcorn and ice
cream as much as I like a night on the town. And, as hard as this
is to say out loud, I like bumming around in my comfy (and affordable!) boyfriend jeans and Newbies every bit as much as I do getting dolled up in a saucy party skirt and heels. (Yes, even fancy
heels. And yes, even fancy
boots with heels.) I didn't used to be this way. Or at least,
I didn't used to admit it. My mom says I am "maturing" but I really hate that word — the connotations are just a bit too middle-school-hygiene-class. Girly says I am "coming into my own", which I like much better, although I am still trying to figure out just exactly what it is that I am coming into. I like to think it is my own personal style; yes, my own chic and stylish personal savoir-faire with a touch of panache and a generous portion of élan. Sounds so much better than "mature" now doesn't it?
Anyhoo, in keeping with this newly discovered ability to be comfortable in my own skin (and my new distressed jeans as well as my new pencil skirt and sweater) and remain stylish while doing so, I have taken a fresh look at this fall's fabulous fashions and made a little wish list:
She She's Fab Fall Finds:
- Great casual handbag from Fossil. Very chic, love the crossbody silhouette because of the versatility, and the exposed seams are gorgeous. And a fabulous price to boot! So good in fact, that I was also able to snap up this very versatile wallet as well and a fun new watch!
- I am positively in love with these very weekend-at-my-country-estate leather boots. The English riding boot style is always a classic and looks very country-chic with these slim jeans, and a cashmere tunic or drapey cowlneck sweater. Add a low slung belt for an edgy yet sophisticated look. Very Fiona!
- Back to boots. Apparently, this is my obsession this season. Like these darling suede and leather ankle boots—so stylish! Or these brick colored knee boots from Frye; just the thing for fall. One thing I have found to be certain in cold weather — you can never have too many boots!
- My new exercise regimen, and subsequent toning of nether regions, has finally enabled me to invest in a sassy short skirt! Which looks fabulous with my fun peeptoe wedges. Word to the wise: when wearing short skirts and peep toes, stick with wedges — platforms and stilettos are a bit too trampy. And when the weather cools down, I can just slip on some warm leggings with said skirt, add a pair of fun shooties and I am positively très chic!
- Simplify your beauty routine with this all-in-one product. La Roche-Posay Redermic UV is a daily moisturizer that fills in wrinkles, tightens loose skin on the neck, smoothes fine lines and protects against UV damage. I love the way it smoothes on without feeling greasy — it is the first thing I apply every morning!
- My go-to dressy top for fall! Just look at the versatility here — this scrumptious silk camisole top from Geren Ford can be worn tucked into a skirt or jeans, or loose over leggings as a chic mini. I adore the chain straps!
- Check out the fantastic dresses from Shabby Apple. I adore these styles because they are what dresses should be — gorgeous, girly and easy-to-slip-into! I am attending a wedding in the near future and I just couldn't decide between this gold satin party dress and this elegant lbd…so I got them both!
- And, since we all know that the accessories make the outfit, I am going to be grabbing one of these fierce new rings from Twisted-Silver. I just haven't figured out which one (or two) I want yet! So while I'm deciding on that, I should probably snap up this funky multi-chain necklace, which will go with so many of my fall ensembles.
She She Me
P.S. Be sure to check out the Home Page for updates from She She Me. Also, check out our all new Hot Products in the She She Mall. We are also adding New Stores each week so check back often for updates and fantastic savings! Also, don't miss the great girly merchandise in our Chic Shop.
She She Me Sponsor:
Looks like those long, lazy days of summer are nearing an end and soon it will be time to pack away our flip flops. No need to fret, however, because the new fall shoes are in at Endless.com!
Endless has a great selection of the latest styles and hottest trends for fall, like these elegant embellished platform pumps, which are all the rage.
Western style boots are another hot trend for fall, and Endless has so many different styles to choose from. From rugged to dressy, you're sure to find the perfect pair!
She She Me Sponsor:
Looking for a great dress for fall? Check out the wonderful selection at Shabby Apple.
Dresses for every day as well as those special nights.
Be sure to check out our selection of dresses for pre-teens, little girls and maternity!
Introducing the new Geren Ford online shop! Geren Ford recently relaunched their site, gerenford.com with new features including e-commerce, exclusive content as well as exclusive product. Since Geren Ford does not have a retail location, this is the first time shoppers can experience the full breadth of the collections.
The Fabulous ColorMatch System
from Sliminizer, Shapewear With an Attitude
While the intimates section of most department stores yields items in the traditional colors of white, black and “nude,” these ever-present textile pigments rarely match anyone’s skin tone.
Color Match, the first line to be released from new shapewear brand Sliminizer, was modeled after the same color-based system used to create foundation makeup. Available in 10 different skin tone colors ranging from “Concha Pink” to “Choco Latte,” the color palette provided by Sliminizer aims to represent the diversity of true flesh tones found in our society, providing sexy shapewear options for all ethnicities.
“There is so much diversity in our country, it is what makes us all unique and beautiful, but there has been a void in the shapewear market when it comes to representing its consumers, so I developed Sliminizer in an array of colors, as well as sizes, and at affordable prices,” said Katie Liegey, founder of Sliminizer. The Color Match system by Sliminizer includes several styles such as a strapless bra, boy shorts, cami and tank body shapers, high-waisted shape underwear, Capri pants and control briefs—all providing smoothing and shaping effects. Items from Sliminizer allow for innovation and design to re-emerge while finally delivering fashionable and affordable shapewear apparel.
Don't miss the Ask She She Blog ! This is where She She Girls go to find the latest styles and the hottest trends; where your fashion, beauty and lifestyle questions are answered, and the thoughts, ideas and comments of all She She Girls are encouraged and welcomed!