If you are having trouble viewing this email please visit http://www.shesheme.com/episode1.htm Please remember to add email@example.com to your Address Book to ensure that you continue to receive emails to your inbox.
Holiday Gift Guide
Whew! I don't know about you, but I barely survived that wild and crazy mad rush that was Black Friday/Cyber Monday! You'd think I'd learn my lesson. This year I absolutely swore I would not drag myself from my cozy warm bed so early in the morning that the stars were still in the sky to wait in the freezing cold with a motley crew of crazed shopaholics in the unrealistic hope that I would be one of the lucky few to score a truly fabulous deal. Honestly. In these uncertain times you've got to figure that the truly fabulous deals are going to be few and far between, right? And I am really not in the market for a big screen tv or a blu-ray player (already got 'em — thanks little bro!), nor do I have little ones clamoring for the latest toys and video games, or teenagers begging for Edward/Jacob gear. So there really wasn't a reason for me to leave the comfort of my 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets (thanks Overstock!) now was there? So after a calorie laden Thanksgiving feast, a little nap, a couple of excellent chick flicks with the fam and then a second Thanksgiving-leftovers feast, I brushed my teeth, slathered on my miracle working moisture cream and settle in for a well deserved night of blissful sleep.
I swear I had no sooner fallen asleep and was deep into a yummy dream about the exquisite patent Aspinal handbag that I was praying Santa would bring me, when suddenly my bedroom door flew open, the light snapped on and there was Girly, decked out in her chic-est wool duffle coat, armed with a thermos of cocoa and a tote bag loaded down with the latest glossy mags and a couple of blueberry muffins.
"Wake up darling girl!" she trilled. "I know you wanted to sleep in, but you would never forgive me if I were the one to snap up those gorgeous boots you've been eyeing for the last two months! Hurry!"
I blearily rolled from my toasty warm bed, "But the store doesn't open for hours yet!" I whined as I fumbled into the jeans and sweater that Girly tossed my way.
"Oh Sweetie," Girly intoned. "You are just too precious. You know we'll need to line up to be among the lucky few who actually get boots in their size, right? Now get a move on darling!"
So. That's where I found myself at 4:00 a.m. on Black Friday. In the cold. In the dark. In a line…but at least I had Girly for company, a mug of yummy hot cocoa and a muffin! And we were at the head of the line, not at the end, which was excellent, because we got our boots!!! And since we had two hours to kill while waiting in line, we got busy making our annual Holiday Gift Guide to share with all our wonderful friends!
She She Me and Girly's Holiday Gift Guide For Eveyone On Your List (Including you!)
Gifts for the Girls - Mom/Sister/BFF
- Gorgeous croc-embossed clutch wallet from G by Guess. This glossy studded wallet simply oozes chic style, and will look even better tucked into this adorable ruffled tote bag.
- Shakoha Boot from FitFlop, designed by Anna Sui. These are one of the hottest gifts of the season so get your pair today!
- Exquisite cashmere sweater with bow trim. I'm really hoping that someone (i.e. mom, grandma, auntie) will take the hint on this one. Love it!
- These comfy faux-fur lined slippers from BodenUSA will quickly become her favorite pair of cozy slippers. (I keep a couple of pair in a basket by my door for when friends come by for a Girl's Night In!)
- An exquisite statement necklace. This ultra feminine silk shantung and pewter necklace is a one-of-a-kind handmade creation that will be the envy of all.
- A perfect, Italian leather handbag. I want it. No, I need it!
Gifts for the Guys - Dad/Brother/Hubby
- The Shirt from Joe's Jeans. This super comfortable and stylish unisex plaid shirt is the hottest trend for winter, and a very affordable price. Makes a great gift for your guy!
- Deerskin and shearling gloves —- the perfect thing for cold weather. Gorgeous and functional.
- Amazingly soft cashmere crewneck from J Crew. Who wouldn't want their guy all soft and snuggly and totally hunky in this?
- The most manly of man bags, the Swiss Army Rucksack. No way this could be considered a "man-purse"!
- Great new fragrance. The Nautica Oceans Holiday Gift Set is ideal —- a refreshingly clean scent that evokes a day at the beach.
- A truly unique and comfortable jacket. 100% cotton fleece zip up jacket fully lined with soft sherpa. Perfect for those days when he needs to be warm but doesn't want to swelter.
- A great key ring —- very manly!
Gifts for the Kiddies
- This adorable fleece hat from Wallaroo has dangling hearts or stars straps to keep this warm and cozy hat on your toddler's head. Children don't realize the importance of proper sun protection - teach them to wear a hat now and they will learn a valuable life-saving habit. The fabulous selection of hats from Wallaroo are all UPF 50+, which blocks 97.5% of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- And for your tiny one — the strawberry hat from Wallaroo is just precious!
- Sa-weet little ruffled sweater for the little girl in your life. She will look so adorable, and be snuggly warm to boot!
- For your little guy, how about a pair of warm cotton jersey-lined denim jeans? He will be stylin' and comfortable at the same time!
- Boxed gift set of Sundance Suckers. Having spent many a winter on the slopes of Sundance Ski Resort, I can testify to the yumminess of these scrumptious suckers. Every ski trip ended in a stop at the Sundance General Store for a couple of suckers for the ride back down the mountain…good times.
Gifts That Give Back
- This gorgeous red polka dot Alex weekend tote from Jimeale is just the thing for your weekend travel needs. And Jimeale will donate 10% of the profits from all red polka dot products to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®. Also, Jimeale offers 30% off your order to She She Me subscribers with the code SHESHE30 at checkout!
- GAP Product Red styles. Half the profits from Gap (PRODUCT) RED™ styles go to the global fund to fight AIDS. Like this warm waffle knit long sleeve tee! Or this knit jersey long-sleeve men's tee.
- I adore TOMS shoes! For every pair of shoes that is sold, another pair is donated to a child in need. One for one. So snap up a comfy pair of canvas sneaks for yourself, and a pair of adorable little glittery slip-ons for the tiny tot in your life!
- A group of very talented women from England have come together to create The Tabitha bag to benefit the Baba program. The Baba program matches a grandmother with a truly needy child in an Bulgarian institution. The net profit from one Bag equals 60 hours that a child gets to spend with their Baba. Being bathed, fed, read to, played with, held, cared about, loved. With the bag we hope you can enjoy a beautiful handbag and more importantly know that all the proceeds are making a real difference.
- Scentsy warmer and scent bricks. These fabulous flameless candle warmers make the perfect hostess gift! So many different styles to choose from and a plethora of fabulous scents! Snap up one for you mom and your grandma, your aunt and your sister, your roommate and your coworkers!
- A gorgeous layered necklace. Sterling silver and fresh water pearls are just the ticket!
- These beautiful lacquered mirrors sparked with reflective glass beads illuminate the spirit of India’s Festival of Lights. Bright ideas for hostess gifts, stocking stuffers or take-home place markers on a festive dinner table.
- Remarkably cozy and beautifully crafted throw blanket whose simple symmetrical cross motif represents the four winds, inspiration for positive thinking.
- A fun fashion watch — these stylish bracelet watches are all the rage, and the lobster claw clasps allow you to change watchbands to fit you style and your ensemble!
- tarte Three Carats Mini Cheek Stain Set.
These blinged-out minis are all dressed up with diamond-inspired lids—and we all know diamonds are a girl's best friend any time of year!
- Scentsy Travel Tins or Car Candles — these make great gifts for everyone on your list! The Travel Tins are ideal for business or casual travel — bring the scent and feel of home with you!
- tarte Crown Jewels Lipgloss Multi-Gift Set — 3-gifts-in-1! The ultimate in one-stop-shopping, this limited edition set can be given as one deluxe gift or broken apart for three individual gifts. Each individually boxed set of 5 deluxe, brand-new glosses is attached to the lavish silver gift box—so you have the option of giving the entire set as one jaw-dropping gift or you can break apart each individual gloss set to create 3 deluxe gifts for friends, family, or co-workers.
- Show your style (and your preference!) with an Edward or Jacob pendant!!! These stylish hand crafted reversible glass pendants and soldered with lead-free silver and feature a jump ring so they can by added to your favorite charm bracelet or necklace. You'll be the envy of all the other Twilight-ers!
- A great bauble ring. These hand crafted rings are just fun!
- The Holiday Travel set from Zia Natural Skincare contains five skin care treatments that work specifically for each skin type including dry, oily and normal. Each collection contains a daily cleanser, toner, exfoliant, moisturizer, and facial mask to combat all facial problems and keep your beauty regime in tact this holiday!
- Marled wool hat. Perfect for the mountains or a wind swept beach in winter.
- One wonderfully weighty handcrafted sterling band, two slender companions, to be stacked or divvied between fingers as your mood dictates
Well darlings, that should get you headed in the right direction for your festive holiday gifting needs. Happy shopping dears!
Ta ta darlings!
She She Me
P.S. Be sure to check out the Home Page for updates from She She Me. Also, check out our all new Hot Products in the She She Mall. We are also adding New Stores each week so check back often for updates and fantastic savings! Also, don't miss the great girly merchandise in our Chic Shop.
She She Me's Favorite Things
the cure for the common baby carrier
A mother's time is perhaps more valuable than anyone else's. And at BabyHawk™ our goal is your needs. Our Custom designed baby carriers are for the style-conscious parent.
Our Mei Tai's (Asian Baby Carriers) are adopted from a Chinese-inspired idea. Baby slings can't offer the advantage of holding your little one on your front, back or hip the way a BabyHawk™ can.
Order your BabyHawk now and receive 10% off from December 4th through December 18th. Enter Discount Code save10 at checkout.
Fill your home with the scents of the season with new Scentsy aromatics — decorative warmers with wax melted by the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame — no worries about open flames!
With dozens and dozens of scents to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect selection of scents for your home, office or car.
Our new Scentsy plug-in warmers are sized to fit into small spaces, such as bathrooms and laundry rooms, and make great gifts!
Aspinal of London
Aspinal of London presents the Hepburn Vanity Case, as seen at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Spend $150 or more at Aspinal of London and receive 20% Off your Entire Purchase
with code HOLIDAY20. Valid 12.1.09 - 12.31.09
Do you have a style question or need some fashion advice? Go to the Ask She She Blog
The Ask She She Blog, where She She Girls go to find the latest styles and the hottest trends; where your fashion, beauty and lifestyle questions are answered, and the thoughts, ideas and comments of all She She Girls are encouraged and welcomed!