Sponsored by eLUXURY.com
If you are having trouble viewing this email please visit http://www.shesheme.com/episode1.htm Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book to ensure that you continue to receive emails to your inbox.
Kick Off the Holidays in Festive Fashion
Well, girly girls, the Holiday Season has officially arrived, as evidenced by the presto change-o holiday décor in all of the shop windows. No sooner had the clock struck midnight than all of the ghosts and goblins disappeared (along with those nifty little bags of bite-size chocolate) only to be replaced by mannequins in festive holiday finery. Suddenly it's all about baubles and bling, sparkle and shine, glamour and glitz, with just a soupçon of fabulous fur thrown in. And just in time too, I might add, since I just received the first of (what I hope will be) many invitations to holiday soirées. And isn't that what the holidays are all about? Now don't get me wrong - I'm all for peace on earth and good will toward men, but I'm also all about who has the prettiest frock at the office party and where to find the most clever gift giving ideas!
So what's a girl to be on the lookout for? As far as fashion goes, femininity reigns supreme this holiday season with dresses and skirts front and center. Fabrics are luxurious and ooze glamour: luscious velvets, sumptuous satins and beautiful brocades. And black is back, as chic and sophisticated as ever when complemented with a glamorous pair of killer heels and an elegant clutch. Or edgy when paired with metallics or reds. And speak of the devil, crimson is red hot this holiday season and can really make a statement when everyone else is playing it safe in their LBD's.
What Chic Girls Are Looking For Right Now:
- A ruffled white blouse. This classic blouse can take you from the office to the office party in no time flat. Pair it with a pencil skirt, tights and platform pumps for a day of deal-making and power-lunching. Bump up the glamour after hours with velvet trousers, an elegant cropped jacket or blazer, chic belt and sexy peeptoes.
- Empire waist dress. Watch the fabric on this one - anything too bulky or stiff and you end up looking prego. Go for something more flowing and breezy, like chiffon or silk.
- Floral black & white dress or skirt. This trend is so chic and positively elegant for the holidays.
- Brocade or patterned silk pumps.
- Outrageously luxurious trousers. Either heavy satin or velvet. Offers a bit of a change from the LBD, but still just as elegant.
- This exact skirt. Available at Target. I know, I know; now everyone will be wearing it. But it's so versatile - opt for sophisticated with a cashmere sweater, sparkly tights and party shoes, or go ultra girly with a chiffon blouse, sheer hose and metallic platforms.
- Suede boots. Casual with skinny jeans, or über-chic knee highs with skirts and dresses.
- Cable knit sweaters. So many choices!
- Cuff bracelet. Gold is the metal of choice this season, but sterling silver is just as chic. Also, bangles are big and charms are perfectly charming!
- A sumptuous coat to keep a girl warm and stylish all through the season.
- Anything red. I'm thinking shoes…
- Elegant wrap or scarf. Ideal for dashing from cab to casa and adds the perfect elegant touch.
Well dearest girls, I definitely have my work cut out for me; but if I find even one of these wonderful items on sale then I will consider myself a very lucky girl indeed. Happy pre-holiday shopping!
She She Me
Be sure to check out the newly designed homepage for updates from She She Me. Also, don't miss the great girly merchandise in our Chic Shop.
Ask us how you can get a free
"Happy Girls" tee shirt from She She Me!
Click here and enter "Free Tee" in the subject line
She She Me Sponsor:
Save up to 40% off on favorite Fall fashions from eLUXURY!
We've taken new markdowns on the best of Fall handbags, fabulous shoes, ready-to-wear and more. Save on handbags from celebrity favorite labels like Kooba and Juicy Couture, soft, cozy winter knits and coats from Vince and Marc by Marc Jacobs, resort-friendly styles from Ella Moss, and flirty, feminine pieces from Nanette Lepore.
For the shoe-obsessed, there are plenty of cold-weather boots from DKNY and Marc by Marc Jacobs, and pretty party-ready pumps and flats from Marc by Marc Jacobs. And for him, novel tees, city jackets, playful sweaters, and more from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
All the styles you've been coveting all season long, now all on sale at eLUXURY.com. So, shop soon for the best selection, as sizes and quantities are limited.