If you are having trouble viewing this email please visit http://www.shesheme.com/prego1.htm Please remember to add email@example.com to your Address Book to ensure that you receive emails to your inbox.
Fabulous Fashion Kick Start
There is nothing like a bout of spring cleaning to make a mommy realize that perhaps her wardrobe could use a bit of spring cleaning as well. Even mommies get tired of jeans and tees, right? So let's kick start our spring style!
What Mommies Want/Need/Can't Live Without:
- Vibrant day dress. This richly hued dress is sleek enough to wear to the office, yet chic enough for a night on the town. Comfortable yet very chic—especially when paired with funky peep toe platforms.
- Great casual skirt. The perfect alternative to shorts this summer (my upper thighs are not yet ready for public viewing.)
- Fantastic body beauty discovery! The Bootcamp series from Mama Mio. By setting aside just four minutes a day, these exercises work with Mama Mio’s best products to give you the perfect boobs, tummy and butt for the New Year.
- Fun knit tunic. Looks fabulous with jeggings and fun wedges. Empire styling is great for post-baby figure!
- Pomegranate Rosemary Treatment Oil, by WEN Hair and Body Care, which contains pomegranate oil - rich in antioxidants and hydrating properties for the hair and skin, as well a rosemary leaf oil to stimulate hair growth and help fight scalp problems. I love the way it makes my hair silky smooth and glistening with vitality. Perfect for abusy mom.
- A great pair of chic yet sporty sneaks. All mommies need to be able to chase around after those little ones so you may as well be comfortable and stylish at the same time!
- Fun handbag. Admit it, there is no such thing as too many handbags!
- And seriously, who can live without the perfect pair of jeans.
Really Fabulous Finds to Make Life Easier for Mommy:
- The ultimate diaper bag. Girls, this bag is sheer perfection. Chic, stylish and loaded with extras: side pockets for bottles, handy storage compartments, bottle holder and changing mat. The bag has an outside zip for easy access without having to delve into the bag. The shoulder strap is padded for extra comfort. Perfect as a baby shower gift.
- Darling baby sneaks. Your little one will love wearing these adorable little suede and leather sneakers! So stylish and practical too, with the Comfort Fibre lining to keep little feet cool and dry.
- The ultimate high chair. I adore the Koala High Chair! It's seamless construction means no pinching for baby and easy cleanup for mommy. It fits easily under the table so baby can eat with the family (you can also purchase a slide-on tray).
- Baby Bathtime bundle. A starter set that contains a healthy collection of bath-time essentials.What it does:Everything you need to cleanse, hydrate and protect sensitive skin without the use of harsh chemicals. The HealthyBaby Wash, The Healthy Baby Lotion and The Healthy Baby Bottom are 100% natural and contain 30 essential vitamins and minerals that support the health & development of delicate baby skin. It's all packaged in a phthalate/pvc free reusable bag.
Well dear friends, it's tubby time so I must dash! Happy mommy shopping!
Pretty Mama's Favorite Things
NEW! Travel Size Deodorant from Lavanila
Now you can take the world’s healthiest deodorant on-the-go with Lavanila’s NEW travel sized Healthy Deodorant! These mini versions of Lavanila’s best-selling deodorants come in the signature scents you love, and are of course made with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
The Lavanila Healthy Deodorant is a powerful, natural deodorant that delivers superior odor protection and vitamin-rich nourishment without the use of commonly feared harsh chemicals. Freshly scented with Lavanila’s signature essential oil blends, the Healthy Deodorant uses a breakthrough, clinical strength formula that’s as safe as it is effective. The travel size is .90 oz ($10) and the full size is 1.7 oz ($18). Available in Vanilla Lavender.
WEN® Treatment Oils are a unique blend of the world's rarest and most beneficial oils. Combining the nourishing and moisturizing properties of Argan Oil with the restorative and healing properties of Abyssinan Oil, the WEN® Treatment Oils hydrate, nourish and help repair both your hair and skin. It is a non-greasy formula that may be used daily. Bask in the heavenly mixture of natural fragrant oils while providing yourself with a highly restorative and moisturizing treatment meant to maintain and replenish the health and integrity of you hair, scalp and body.
My personal favorite is the Pomegranate Rosemary Treatment Oil, which contains pomegranate oil - rich in antioxidants and hydrating properties for the hair and skin, as well a rosemary leaf oil to stimulate hair growth and help fight scalp problems. I love the way it makes my hair silky smooth and glistening with vitality.
SKINDINAVIA's Moisture Lock Makeup Finish
SKINDINAVIA's Moisture Lock Makeup Finish. These fabulous makeup finishing sprays are your NEW SETTING POWDER! If you want glowy, luminous skin, you won't want to top it off with cakey powders. You're looking for fresh skin to show through, but you still want to "set" your sheer layers of foundation and cream blushes. Just finish your look with 3-4 spritzes for 16+ hours of wear! You won't miss those powders at all!
Features and benefits:
• Holds makeup perfectly over dry skin.
• Creates a luminous and dewy finish.
• Keeps makeup surface smooth.
• Stops cracking, creasing, and makeup caking.
• A great replacement to powder.
• Translucent and weightless.
• Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and oil free.
Our makeup finishing sprays were used during the 2011 Lady Gaga and Britney Spears tours — it works! (And if these setting sprays can work under those extreme environments, what's a little running to work or play?)
World's Most Fantastic Craft Blog:
The Sassy Pepper
Be sure to check out The Sassy Pepper Blog! Created by the amazing team of Pepper and Sassy, two very stylish young mommies with amazing abilities in regard to all things DIY, the Sassy Pepper Blog is filled with wonderful ideas for creating, decorating and repurposing to make your life easier, your little darlings more adorable and your home more stylish.
From making homemade oreo cookies and building a dream bed for your toddler, to tips on how to throw a Wizard of Oz birthday party or the perfect baby shower, you're sure to be as amazed and thrilled by the ideas in this blog as me!
Want to know how to put together the perfect picture wall? Check out the latest tutorial.
Check it out today — you'll thank me tomorrow!
Check Out the Ask She She Blog
The Ask She She Blog, where She She Girls go to find the latest styles and the hottest trends; where your fashion, beauty and lifestyle questions are answered, and the thoughts, ideas and comments of all She She Girls are encouraged and welcomed!